alysha white · axis labs · baking · Best Diet Tips · bikini prep · bodybuilding · breakfast · breakfast ideas · breakfast recipes · clean eating · cooking · diet · fall · fitness · flex dieting · foodie · high protien · iifym · justafitchick · low carb · macros · motivation · npc · Nutrition · protien · protien recipes · pumpkin spice · recipe · Supplements · team axis · team axis labs · wbff · weight loss · womens health ·
Pumpkin Spice Protein French Toast
For this week’s recipe, I’m getting on the band wagon; the pumpkin spice band wagon that is! As hard as it is to stay on track with your program during the “pumpkin spice everything” season, this recipe can keep you on track! I also threw in my favorite protein, Axis Labs Clutch Whey protein, to help those macro numbers!
Alysha’s Pumpkin Spice French Toast(Serves about 2 servings) What’s In It:
- 4 slices Eizekel Bread (can be substituted with gluten free bread as an option)
- ½ cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2 tbs. cinnamon
- 2 tbs. nutmeg
- 1 scoop Axis Labs Whey Protein (here)
- 1 tbs. pumpkin spice
- 1/2cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 whole eggs
- Spray olive oil (to coat pan)
- Combine all ingredients into mixing bowl and stir vigorously.
- Spray sauce pan with olive oil and place on medium heat stove top.
- Place bread slices in pumpkin mixture and turn until fully coated. (Using tongs helps!)
- Place on sauce pan and continue to flip bread every 30-50 seconds, until outside is toasted.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top for extra flavor.
To make your French toast even better, I put Walden Farms syrup on top. No sugar, no carbs, and makes my French toast perfect! Are you going into bulking season! Axis Labs has you covered with Muscle Building and Recovery! As soon as you are ready to lean out and have that sexy Swimsuit body Synthaleans will get you absolutely shredded!
Article Contributed by: Alysha White, Axis Labs Sponsored Athlete and Master Trainer @justafitchick