Breakfast is hard; no really! Between getting ready for work on time, shuffling kids to school, or trying to squeeze in meal 1 before your morning training, breakfast can easily fall to the wayside! Today’s blog is one of my favorite recipes! This recipe is great to cook in bulk and grab and go and is also packed with protein and macro friendly!
Alysha’s Breakfast Bake(Serves about 6 servings or 1 small baking pan) What’s In It:
- 6 cups whole rolled oats (can be substituted with gluten free oatmeal as an option)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 1 tbs. stevia
- 1 scoop Axis Labs Whey Protein
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup water
- Spray olive oil (to coat pan)
- Combine all ingredients into mixing bowl and stir gently.
- Preheat oven at 425 degrees and coat baking pan with spray olive oil.
- Once over is at 425 degrees, place baking pan in stove for 20-23 minutes or until the top of the breakfast bake is golden.
- Let sit 5 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle cinnamon on top for extra flavor!