So I know it's not fall yet, but pumpkin spice flavor should be around all year! Especially when the recipe is packed with protein, low carb, and has a 10 minute prep time!
Axis Labs Pumpkin Spice No Bake Cookies
(Serves about 8 cookies) What’s In It:
- ½ cup organic peanut butter
- 2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup whole rolled oats
- 1 tbs. stevia
- 1 scoop Axis Labs Whey Protein
- ½ cup pumpkin spice chips
- 1 tbs cinnamon and nutmeg
What You’ll Need: Measuring cups, 1 medium size pot, large spoon, wax paper sheet How to make it (You’re going to love this):
- Combine peanut butter, almond milk, pumpkin spice chips, whey protein, and stevia into a medium pot on medium heat
- Continue stirring until ingredients are thoroughly melted and mixed together.
- Turn off heat, and combine cinnamon, nutmeg, and whole rolled oats to the mix.
- When mixture is slightly cooled, scoop out 1 large spoonful at a time on wax paper.
- Let set for 3-5 hours at room temperature or place in refrigerator for 2 hours.