The other night I was craving something sweet, like attack of the pumpkin spice everything! So I threw some things from the pantry together and made what is now one of my favorite clean cheat recipes! I love this recipe because it has great texture, not to hectic to make, and packed with protein!
Alysha’s Protein Pumpkin Pie Chia PuddingWhat’s In It:
- 1 scoop Axis Labs Muscle Delight Protein, French toast flavor
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 table spoons almond butter
- 1 tbs. raw honey
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Blend together all the ingredients on the list; minus the chia seeds.
- Blend until consistency of ingredients is smooth.
- Place in a sealable jar with chia seeds and shake.
- Place in fridge overnight or at least for 3 hours. You can shake the jars half way to help with consistency.
- Pour some almond milk over top for a breakfast snack or just a scoop for your pre workout!