Colorado Labs DELTA-8 Oil Tincture
If you've spent any amount of time around the world of cannabinoids on the web, then you've definitely heard about our newest tincture: DELTA-8. This popular cannabinoid has made its way in the industry as a very viable alternative for
other cannabinoids, like CBD for relaxation.
Colorado Labs DELTA-8 broad spectrum extract contains 750mg of the delta-8 active with Organic MCT oil, peppermint flavoring and stevia for taste.
Important Product Notes
- Delta 8 THC tincture can be moderately intoxicating to some. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- This product is not intended for anyone under the age of 21.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing or drug tested for work or any other reason.
- This product is derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9thc.
3rd Party Test Results that you can see!
Every lot of Axis Labs CBD is 3rd party tested for purity and potency. When you receive your bottle, scan the QR code on the back. You'll be directed here to a page on this website. Read the lot code on the bottle and find the corresponding test result.
Delta 8 THC Tincture Extract Description
- Type: Broad-spectrum ∆8 THC oil
- Delta 8 THC Content: 750mg (25mg/ml)
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- ∆9THC Content: < 0.3%
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) serving as needed. If this is your first time taking DELTA-8, you may want to start with one half (1/2) a serving. Do not exceed more than one (1) serving in a four (4) hour period. For sanitary purposes, ensure dropper doens ton come in contact with mouth. Keep away from heat and light to preserve potency.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. This product is not intended for anyone under the age of 21. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If the user is subject to cannabinoid testing, consult with the requiring body before taking this product. Consult your healthcare professional before using this or any dietary supplement. In the event of a adverse reaction, consult a physician immediately.